With the Triggy Alpha, we are setting new standards for seat post remote levers, as it has been developed to meet the highest demands.
After our Triggy has enjoyed great popularity on the market for several years and has also proven itself in the World Cup among many test pilots and professional athletes, the Triggy Alpha now raises the bar even higher.
As well as two different lever lengths, the lever can also be rotated by 360 degrees, making it even easier to achieve the perfect position.
And to eliminate any remaining resistance and make actuation even smoother, a high-quality stainless steel ball bearing is fitted to the lever.
Furthermore the SRAM Matchmaker standard (MMX) of the Triggy also allows direct mounting on your brake lever. However, this requires the use of a suitable adapter, such as our I-Spec adapter for Shimano brake levers.
- ball bearings
- angle-adjustable paddle
- black anodized aluminium body and lever
- two different lever lengths*
- two mounting thread positions
- integrated cable tensioner
- SRAM Matchmaker standard (MMX)
- New cable clamp for compatibility with all cable seatposts
- Low weight: 32g/34g (short/long)
- Maximum cable travel: 11 mm
*The "short" version uses the exact same and proven lever geometry of our original Triggy.
*The "long" version extends the paddle by 7mm and reduces the operating forces by approx. 15%.
- 1x Triggy Alpha remote (short or long)
- 1x shift cable
- 1x wire endcap
- 1x BikeYoke Splits-clamp or I-Spec adapter (optional)